Skip to main content

"Grandpa, I can understand why you sent two uncles to the Spanner and Bryant families to find out the situation, but the West Lucozia Palace is thousands of miles away and never cares about the court. If you send my third uncle there, it will not only be useless, but he will probably be turned away." Natasha shook her head slightly.

Stonia and West Lucozia are completely two different worlds.

The dispute over the crown prince in Stonia has no impact on the West Lucozia Palace at all.

The two sides are in a state of non-interference, and no one cares about each other. This is already a tacit rule.

"I understand this truth, but the situation is different now. When it comes to the imperial power and the throne, all forces will try their best to win the support of the West Lucozia Palace. Once the balance between the two sides for many years is broken and the West Lucozia Palace enters the game, everything will change. Just in case, I need to investigate it in advance." Duke Duncan explained.

It would be fine if the West Lucozia Palace did not join the party struggle. Once it joins the game, Stonia will definitely be shaken.

Hundreds of thousands of West Lucozia cavalry are there, and a slight stomp of their feet can make people tremble with fear.

"Grandpa, what if... I mean, what if the West Lucozia Palace really intervenes in the dispute over the crown prince, what will happen?" Natasha asked tentatively.

"If the West Lucozia Palace really intends to intervene, then it is good news for us. At least we don't have to worry about it anymore. Whoever the West Lucozia Palace supports, our Duncan family will support, and it will be right." Duke Duncan said.

What four royal families and eight wealthy families are not good enough in front of the West Lucozia Palace.

As long as the West Lucozia King is willing, it is not a problem to support a puppet to take the throne.

"So, you let your third uncle go to test the waters? See if the West Lucozia Palace intends to interfere with the imperial power?" Natasha soon realized.

"What I am worried about now is whether your third uncle can step into the door of the West Lucozia Palace?

Our Duncan family's face may not work well in West Lucozia." Duke Duncan sighed lightly.

As one of the four royal families, the Duncan family is indeed very popular in Stonia. It is not an exaggeration to say that one call can get a hundred responses.

Even the government has to give some face.

But in West Lucozia, the situation is completely different.

That is a place where even the imperial power cannot intervene. Any connections, any power, and any prestige in Stonia are useless there.

It is no exaggeration to say that the whole West Lucozia is completely under the control of the King of West Lucozia.

"Duke Duncan, if you are visiting the West Lucozia Palace, I can help."

At this time, Dustin suddenly said.

In the past, he would naturally not show off this, but considering Natasha and the future of the Duncan family, he still has to help.

"Huh?"

Duke Duncan raised his eyebrows and was a little surprised: "Do you have connections in the West Lucozia Palace, Xiao Dustin?"

"I guess so." Dustin nodded: "I can arrange someone to meet Uncle Zhengjun Duncan in West Lucozia, so it should be much easier to do things."

He did not reveal his identity.

First, he didn't want to participate in the party struggle; second, he didn't want to be treated differently.

"Okay, okay! If someone familiar introduces him, it will definitely be much smoother."

Duke Duncan smiled and nodded: "Xiao Dustin, Xiao Dustin, I'll trouble you with the matter in West Lucozia."

"No trouble, it's just a piece of cake, I'll contact the person now." Dustin smiled slightly.

Then he took out his mobile phone and dialed his brother's number.

As soon as the call was connected, a very excited voice came from the other side.

"Brother! You finally call me?"

"Do you know what kind of hard days I have been living these days? Come back and save me!"

"Without you to stand up for me, I will be tortured to death by that old man!"

Thorian Rhys complained bitterly as soon as he opened his mouth, and those who didn't know would think that he had suffered some cruel abuse.

"Okay, okay, stop playing miserable in front of me. Isn't he just a little strict? This is all for your own good."

Dustin interrupted Thorian's complaints and changed the subject: "I called you because I have something for you to do. You can't be careless."

"Don't worry, brother! As long as you open your mouth, I will do it beautifully for you even if I have to go through fire and water!" Thorian promised proudly.

"I have an uncle named Zhengjun Duncan, who is from the Duncan family in Stonia. He will go to West Lucozia to do something in a few days. Please receive him well." Dustin ordered.

"Oh! I thought there was something big that made me excited, but it turned out to be just this?" Thorian's tone was a little disappointed.

In his subconscious, his elder brother did earth-shaking things, and the tasks assigned to him must be not simple.

I never thought that in the end, he was just asked to receive someone, which was a bit disappointing.

"Just do it if I tell you to. Why are you talking so much nonsense?" Dustin said unhappily.

"Okay, okay, I'll arrange it right away. You're my brother, after all." Thorian was helpless.

"Oh, by the way, how is the old man?" Dustin suddenly asked.

"Not very good. Although he looks fine on the surface, he often coughs up blood at night. Now he relies on some magic pills to keep him going. I don't know how long he can last." Thorian sighed.

Hearing this, Dustin suddenly fell silent.

He did hate his father before, but after experiencing some things, he gradually understood the other party's difficulties.

Now thinking that the man is dying, he can't help but feel a little heavy.

"Take good care of him and don't let him worry anymore. That's it. Contact me if you have anything."

After a long time, Dustin gave a warning and finally hung up the phone. - Ton

Comments

Anonymous said…
THANKSSIR
Anonymous said…
THANKS SIR 😊
MUCH APPRECIATED
Anonymous said…
It's really torture to wait for the next episode of only a single page for two days !
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the update... Ton

Popular posts from this blog

Unleashing the Trump Card

 “Form up! Protect the Princess!” A’Long forced down the piercing pain in his soul and roared hoarsely. Together with the other two guards, he mustered the last of their inner strength, forming a crude triangular defense formation to shield  Margaret ,  Qingzhu , and the dying Old Zhang behind them. But deep down, they all knew—their defense was nothing but paper before those four terrifying puppets. The battle was about to erupt. At the same time, deep within Penglai Island, inside a lavish palace— The banquet of wine and flesh continued, the music of indulgence echoing through the hall. Without a sound,  Ao Kun’s  figure appeared once more on his massive white jade recliner, as though he had never left. “Big brother has returned?” The effeminate man paused his playing of the zither and looked up with a smile. The robed man and the stunning woman beside him also turned their eyes toward Ao Kun. Ao Kun ignored them. He reclined lazily, accepting a cup of fine wi...

A Major Figure Arrives

Walking out of the constabulary building, the night wind carried a sharp chill. Dustin took out his phone, dialed a number, and simply said, “Ran into a bit of trouble. I need your help.” … Meanwhile, inside the constabulary’s holding area— Even though they were temporarily detained, Shuo Spanner and Hui Spanner were not placed in the common cells. Instead, they were put into a separate temporary holding room with slightly better conditions. This was clearly a “courtesy” granted by the Spanner family’s influence. But it did nothing to calm Shuo Spanner’s rage. “Damn it! A bunch of blind idiots—how dare they lock me up?!” Shuo Spanner paced back and forth furiously, cursing nonstop. “When I get out, the first thing I’m gonna do is kill that Lu brat! And that constable who pressed me down—I'll break his legs!” He grew angrier the more he thought about it. Since childhood, had he ever suffered humiliation like this? Hui Spanner, on the other hand, sat on the simple cot against the wal...

Encircled and Cut Off

“Hit them!” Dustin said it crisply and without hesitation. Natasha instantly understood, her eyes sharpening as she slammed her foot on the accelerator. The red sports car shot forward like一arrow, ramming straight toward Shuo Spanner and his men. Shuo Spanner jumped aside in shock, barely rolling out of the way. Two thugs who reacted slower were knocked flying. Natasha shifted into reverse, floored the pedal again, and blasted through the crowd. With another violent impact, the rear of the car smashed into the vehicle blocking the road. The massive collision jolted the blocking van sideways, forcibly opening a narrow escape route. One opening—one chance. Natasha didn’t hesitate for half a second. She yanked the steering wheel, spun the car in a clean drifting arc, and  burst out of the encirclement , speeding toward the distance. “Damn it! After them! Don’t let them get away!!” Shuo Spanner scrambled up from the ground, covered in dust, screaming hysterically. His older brother,...